Do I need special documentation to begin flight training if I am not an American citizen?

Yes. The Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) requires an application and fingerprints to get authorization to begin flight training. You can begin ground school while waiting for TSA clearance. TSA clearance is usually granted within two weeks of submitting the final application.
We will assist you with the process.

A full explanation of the process can be found at this link: